I admit it was a lazy post yesterday. I’m sure you can accept that. Sometimes when you didn’t manage to update your blog for sometime, it will be hard to start back. I know I have the same problem. The solution is simple, put one or two lazy post and you’ll get back to the usual rhythm. Sometimes I was blogging at the other site which is berceloteh.com. Enough of the crap. Let’s learn how to quickly rename files in Windows. It’s a simple one but I’m sure not many people know about this. Please prove me wrong .
How to rename files in Windows ?
There’s are 3 simple ways you can do to rename a file in Windows.
- Right click on the file name and select rename.
- Select the file you want to rename and press F2
- Select the file you want to rename, click File at the explorer bar and you will see rename there.
Method number 3 is shown as above. That’s is just the beginning. The trick to quickly rename a list of files in Windows as in the video below. (This is my first screen cast on Youtube, so please excuse the blur video.)
Those who can’t watch the video can download the original file from Rapidshare.
So the summarize it, here’s the steps for quick file renaming in Windows.
- Select files that you want to rename.
- Right click on a file and select rename
- Click anywhere except on the renamed file icon itself and Windows will automatically rename the files.
That’s all you have to do. Pretty simple right? Questions can be posted at the comments area.