I’m trying to keep this simple and short. I just want to talk about the rules and regulation for the blog contest on berceloteh.com blog network. First of all, let’s look at the prizes for the blog contest. For the first contest, I only giving out premium software for the lucky winners. The softwares listed below are sharewares and I already obtained valid licenses for distribution. This means you are not using cracked software, serial number from keygen or a patched software. These are legitimate softwares for personal use only.
3 x Paragon Total Defrag 2009 worth USD 39++
3 x Paragon Partition Manager 9.0 worth USD 39++
1 x RM 30 via Maybank2U or USD 10 via Paypal (maybe more to come depending on the total participants)
Rules & Regulation.
1. Blog contest will be based on points collection. Each point will enable the contestant to get a ticket for the lucky draw. In short, the higher points you collect, the more chances you’re going to win.
2. There are 3 main tasks in the contest. Each task will have one or two little task that you might want to do to get more points. New tasks will be announced anytime. More or less like a Treasure Hunt.
3. Basically I want to maximize the winners for this blog contest. However, if the number of participants are not up to expectation, I will group the prizes accordingly.
4. Final winner will be picked randomly either using random.org or Krueger’s Random Winner Generator. Depending on the participants, more prizes will be added to accommodate the list of contestants.
5. Finalized prizes/packages will be announced when the last task is released ! This is to roughly estimate the participants for the blog contest. Basically the prizes are like above, but maybe the some winners takes two of the prizes for himself/herself.
If you have any comments, please let me know and I will be glad to answer it and update it in this post!